We are actively looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon (ideally 5 or more years’ experience in small animal practice) to join a veterinary practice in Calne Wiltshire .
To be considered for this role you will should have a minimum of five years continuous experience of working in a small animal practice ideally as a lead veterinary surgeon. Besides being a very confident and experienced veterinary surgeon, you also must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the practice.This is an amazing opportunity to modernize and develop the practice as the previous owner is leaving.
The role will require flexibility to cover a nearby branch in Lyneham, working alongside a very experienced veterinary surgeon who will predominantly work at the Lyneham branch. Even if Calne is intended for multi vet working there will be occasions where sole charge is required.
Salary and benefits
Salary package up to £75,000 depending on experience (inclusive of allowances)
• 4-day working week
• 5 weeks’ annual leave
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Option for a company vehicle
• Support with certificates and career development/relocation allowance/certificate of sponsorship
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
Further to the Lead Vet role, there is also an opportunity for a Branch Partner, if this is something that you would be interested please let us know.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Start date: We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon that can start ASAP. To apply please send your updated CV.