Lead Veterinary Surgeon – 24 hour hospital East Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join a fantastic hospital located in Swanland, East Yorkshire.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance.
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training.
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid.
- 4 day working week.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
To be considered for this role you will should have a minimum of three years continuous experience of working in a small animal veterinary practice. Besides being a very confident and experienced veterinary surgeon, you also must have excellent interpersonal ,communication and mentoring skills. This role covers 39 hours a week, spread across 4 working days per week, providing great work-life balance. The shift pattern includes 1:6 weekends.
You will have the possibility of working with state of the art equipment including Doppler ultrasound, endoscopy, digital x-ray and CT.
We are looking for someone who is confident working sole charge but will have support from seven other practices located within the region.
Swanland is a beautiful village located 7 miles from Kingston upon Hull.
To apply please forward your updated CV.