East Oxford Veterinary Surgeon (free accommodation provided)
We are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join a very well established small animal practice in East Oxford. The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a wider team as well as the practice team, happy with sole charge responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
• There is a salary package up to £65,000 dependent on experience with possibility of quality free accommodation to be provided.
• 4-day working week
• 5 weeks’ annual leave
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Option for a company vehicle
• Support with certificates and career development/relocation allowance/certificate of sponsorship
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address. We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There are a number of vacancies within the Oxfordshire region, so we could potentially look to place 2-3 colleagues within the same region (with the possibility of all getting the accommodation benefit which would be discussed at the interview stage)
Due to RCVS registration requirements, we can only process applications from candidates who graduated from an EAEVE accredited university (University must have been accredited at the time of graduation)
To apply please forward your updated CV.