Live in Carer – Kent
Our client provides Live in Care services at home in the Kent region.
They provide care at their customers’ homes and are caring and passionate about allowing customers the opportunity to stay independent in their own homes as an alternative to residential care
Your job would involve:
– Living in a Customer’s home and supporting their needs
– Taking the customer shopping
– Personal care (for example washing and dressing)
– Medication support (prompting and administering)
– Domestic support (helping customers keep themselves and homes tidy).
Pay rates are depending on the customer’s needs usually varying from £490 to £600 per week. You can work a maximum of 6 weeks in a row and then either 1-2 weeks off. You can decide how many weeks you can work obviously taking into account the client needs. Most of the overseas live in carers return home for 1-2 weeks before returning to the UK.
You are not required to drive for this role, however our client covers 3 areas in Kent and you would potentially be required to work in all areas that they cover which includes Gravesend and Dartford, Maidstone and Tonbridge and Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Our client is one of the main providers of private care in the UK.
To apply please send your English CV.